It definitely seemed like a spot for locals to come with their campers and cut loose for the weekend.
- The roads aren’t the best condition, lots of loose rock
- sites are very close together and some are not very level
- the park itself is very big
- no firepit or grill, so bring your own
- shower facilities are a little worn out
- playgrounds are smaller and older
- staff seemed friendly
June 25, 2019 - reviewed by Scott
Pretty decent place, a lot of local weekend campers were very noisy and did not respect others quiet time. If you are going for a view of the lake you will be disappointed cannot not see from camp ground. Very friendly staff and grounds keepers but basically a camper trailer park in Cullman.
September 23, 2018 - reviewed by JustJen
Campsites are close together. View is really nice. It’s clean and the staff was pleasant. Camp store has a wide array of items.