March 24, 2019 - reviewed by Jerry
This campground is very pricey for what you receive. The sites are close together. Mostly permanent residence that do not keep their sites clean and neat. The management and office staff are not very friendly. Restrooms could use a good cleaning. I would not stay here again.
October 18, 2018 - reviewed by Newer Camper
We’ll be back
The good...the people are nice. The spots are a little small, but level and clean. Lots of stuff for the kids, multiple playgrounds, bounce houses, mini golf etc. all included.
Although they did give our full hook up spot away, they did come out and pump us out on the spot as an apology.
The bad...the pool needs some work. You definitely have to be careful around the cracked and broken up concrete edge of the pool.
July 30, 2018 - reviewed by Indiana
A decent campground
My family stayed here this weekend. We had things going on nearby all weekend, so we were gone a lot. Our time at the camp was nice though. The grounds were nicely kept, and the lots were decent sized. The water pressure at my site was low. The bathrooms/shower rooms were clean. They seemed to have quite a bit to do on the grounds included in the price of the stay. There was a steep hill to pull our camper up, and it was washed out and rough. Their check in was weird to us, but overall we would stay again.
May 28, 2018 - reviewed by Mike Emch
Had a great time with the grandkids .
Needs a little TLC a lot of stuff to do
June 20, 2017 - reviewed by Carmelfamily4
Pass This Place Up
I pride myself on giving honest reviews & not letting one small unpleasant experience with an employee or dirty bathroom ruin a review for a campground. With that said I only have a few pleasant things to say about S&H.
pros & cons:
1) interactions with ladies in the office were pleasant & friendly
2) female working activity ctr was nice to my kids
3) inflatable outdoor movie screen was nice & they show movies on Fri & Sat.
1) park is in extremely poor condition. Lots of trashy permanent sites. With rundown/abandoned looking campers.
2) sites extremely close
3) water lines spaced out erratically
4) roads very narrow w/ big potholes
5) very expensive for what you receive & $50 per night
6) bathrooms dirty, poor ventilation
7) most amenities extra & not worth the $
8) pool in bad shape. Sharp cracks to stub toes. Bathrooms not close to pool.
9) lake/pond scary mosquito haven
10) no dumpsters in upper area. No trash pick up even though they say they do
11) bad wifi
June 5, 2017 - reviewed by Mike
Nice family friendly camping lots of amenities! Needs more dumpsters for trash hard to find them! Narrow roads but rv's can barely get through
January 13, 2016 - reviewed by Andrews
This is a great campground. Family friendly and great staff.