July 30, 7:31pm - reviewed by Indiana
A decent campground
My family stayed here this weekend. We had things going on nearby all weekend, so we were gone a lot. Our time at the camp was nice though. The grounds were nicely kept, and the lots were decent sized. The water pressure at my site was low. The bathrooms/shower rooms were clean. They seemed to have quite a bit to do on the grounds included in the price of the stay. There was a steep hill to pull our camper up, and it was washed out and rough. Their check in was weird to us, but overall we would stay again.
May 28, 5:53am - reviewed by Mike Emch
Had a great time with the grandkids .
Needs a little TLC a lot of stuff to do
June 20, 9:02am - reviewed by Carmelfamily4
Pass This Place Up
I pride myself on giving honest reviews & not letting one small unpleasant experience with an employee or dirty bathroom ruin a review for a campground. With that said I only have a few pleasant things to say about S&H.
pros & cons:
1) interactions with ladies in the office were pleasant & friendly
2) female working activity ctr was nice to my kids
3) inflatable outdoor movie screen was nice & they show movies on Fri & Sat.
1) park is in extremely poor condition. Lots of trashy permanent sites. With rundown/abandoned looking campers.
2) sites extremely close
3) water lines spaced out erratically
4) roads very narrow w/ big potholes
5) very expensive for what you receive & $50 per night
6) bathrooms dirty, poor ventilation
7) most amenities extra & not worth the $
8) pool in bad shape. Sharp cracks to stub toes. Bathrooms not close to pool.
9) lake/pond scary mosquito haven
10) no dumpsters in upper area. No trash pick up even though they say they do
11) bad wifi
June 5, 8:38am - reviewed by Mike
Nice family friendly camping lots of amenities! Needs more dumpsters for trash hard to find them! Narrow roads but rv's can barely get through
January 13, 2:53pm - reviewed by Andrews
This is a great campground. Family friendly and great staff.