June 9, 2018 - reviewed by Cal
Very quiet which we liked. Paid $40 for an dirt space that wasn’t level. Power didn’t work but attendant repair it. Showers clean but very old fashioned.
May 3, 2018 - reviewed by Jazz
Too Much To List
1. the lady working there son is very very creepy
2. the old lady is grumpy and rude
3. they lock the gates at 10pm, which is crazy, if it's an emergency the ambulance need to get in or you need to get out, ole well your just stuck
4. they cater to the traveling workers and prefer them instead of everyday people, cause it's steady money
5. the lil grumpy old lady hates PETS & especially CHILDREN
6. there is a lot of permanent living there besides the traveling workers
7. the grounds are in terrible condition
8. the bathrooms stink at times
June 15, 2016 - reviewed by A.G.D
A Dog Lover
This place is way out in the middle of no where. It's run by a grump who hates dogs. Bad bad bad. The showers have holes in the ground for drains and smells horrible. We would even stay here. If your a dog lover don't stay here.
June 15, 2016 - reviewed by Angel Dudley
Very unfriendly hostess, in the middle of no where with very poor grounds, dirty bath house. Gates are locked at 10!!! We left, would not stay.