Okeechobee is full of RV parks but we found this one through PA. The park is ok for a few nights. Compared to the other parks on the road and with the exception of the fancy resorts I think this one was well kept and feels safe.
1. The water smells terrible!! I got a new filter thinking it was that but didn't work. Will have to re-wash all of my clothes.
2. It's right next to the road so expect a lot of noise.
The good things:
1. You can walk or bike in the scenic trail of the lake (entrance is 0.2 miles away)
2. 45 minute ride to the beach
3. Is just 10 minute ride to town.
4. Very quiet and friendly neighbors.